Hoval develops and produces components for heat, cold and moisture recovery based on more than 40 years of experience. These systems are used in ventilation units and processing technology. They utilise the same energy multiple times and thus achieve considerable savings in primary energy.
HOVAL PLATE HEAT EXCHANGER
Hoval plate heat exchangers are air/air heat transmitters made of aluminium or stainless steel. They are used for energy recovery in air handling systems and process technology.
The different sizes and plate spacings allow an optimisation of performance data for any application. A variety of accessories make the installation in air handling systems easier (bypass, recirculation bypass, control dampers, adapter for actuator).
- The most efficient cross-flow plate heat exchangers in the world
- Use our cross-flow plate heat exchanger to yield a heat recovery efficiency (dry) of more than 80%. Example: An SV-085/A cross-flow plate heat exchanger has a dry heat recovery efficiency of 81%.
- Test our highly efficient cross-flow plate heat exchanger. It is the alternative for the complex and expensive counterflow plate heat exchanger.
- Edge lengths of 0.4 –2.4 m
- Packages with a width of 0.2 –3 m
- Air flow of 500 – 100,000 m³/h
- Eurovent certified
- Hygiene certified
Leader in terms of efficiency
Cross-flow plate heat exchangers from Hoval are highly efficient providing dry efficiencies in excess of 80 %. This makes them superior to comparable counterflow exchangers. Hoval exchangers have a compact design resulting in space saving and thus lower costs to the air handling unit.
Reduces CO2 emissions
Dry efficiencies in excess of 80 %
Ready for installation with bypass and dampers